Thank you for inquiring about scholarships for your child or yourself! We are overjoyed to give financial assistance to memebrs of our coummunity that are interested in the arts. The National Conservatory of Arts offers full and partial scholarships to families based on interest and financial capabilities. Scholarships are available for summer camp or year around performing arts and fine arts classes.
To apply for scholarships, the following must be submitted:
1. Scholarship application form (below)
2. An essay written by students (insert in the text field within the application). The essay should state the following:
A. The students' interest in the arts and what it means to them.
B. How the student will use what they learn at NCA to change the world for the better.
3. A Document proving income. A document proving household income can either be one of the following:
A. Current year or previous calendar year income tax return.
B. Unemployment compensation determination letters.
C. Either of the following:
1. Documented proof of residence in area of low income.
2. Written confirmation of use of homeless shelter, written on shelter letterhead.
Please send income documentation, and any other questions to Scholarships@NationalConservatoryOfArts.org