Thank you for inquiring about scholarships for your child or yourself! We are overjoyed to give financial assistance to memebrs of our coummunity that are interested in the arts. The National Conservatory of Arts offers full and partial scholarships to families based on interest and financial capabilities. Scholarships are available for summer camp or year around performing arts and fine arts classes.
To apply for scholarships, the following must be submitted:
1. Scholarship application form (below)
2. An essay written by students expressing interest in the arts (insert in application below)
3. Document proving income
A document proving household income can be, but not limited to:
- Current year or previous calendar year income tax return
- Unemployment compensation determination letters
Any of the following:
- Documented proof of residence in area of high poverty
- Written confirmation of use of homeless shelter, written on shelter letterhead.